After 2+ years of nomadic life and being a full-time travel photographer/writer when the idea of starting my first hospitality venture germinated in my mind (read more about me here | or find me on Instagram or Facebook) I chose Sethan as the location because of many reasons.
Looking for a peaceful holiday near Manali? Here are 7 reasons to choose Footloose Camps:
- We are located in a restricted area, GUARANTEEING A PEACEFUL HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE.
- We are only 15km away from Manali, promising an AWAY-FROM-THE-WORLD yet NOT-TOO-DISCONNECTED LOCALE.
- We are SITUATED IN AN ORGANIC APPLE FARM.
- Most of the food WE SERVE is ORGANIC.
- We promise to offer THE BEST OF THE HIMALAYAN VIEWS in the area (try us to believe us).
- We offer A TRUE HIMACHALI EXPERIENCE.
- And last but not the least, the campsite is not OPENED BY a businessman but A TRAVELLER HIMSELF — Dev: A full-time traveller writer/photographer and a blogger from New Delhi. Dev has been travelling the world for nearly three years now, and after travelling all those places, he chose Sethan to open his first hospitality venture (and Vinod became his local aid). You can read more about Dev, on his blog FootlooseDev.com.
PS: We also organise corporate/school group tours. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8800763430 to get a personalized itinerary and price quote(s)!