We understand how much work and effort you guys do to keep the corporate show running, which, with a few days of holiday at FootlooseCamps, can be made better. A few days of a corporate outing at FootlooseCamps can increase your team’s productivity.
- By simply staying with us: At 2800m above sea level, we are pretty unapproachable (not literally though!). We are not a tourist place and are moreover located in a Restricted Movement Area promising a totally natural setting (with almost no civilization around).
- By eating the food we cook: We provide organic food helping detoxicate our guests’ body (even our local liquor of fermented rice wine called Lugadi involves no modern technology in its production. Ever drop is carefully made by locals.
- By partaking in our daily activities: A typical day at FootlooseCamps include various activities: A morning Yoga session, an afternoon trek, and in the evening — a group bonfire session complimented with drinks.
- By doing nothing but just visiting us: We claim to offer some of the best Himalayan views. Since we are located at nearly 800m above the Kullu Valley, the view down below looking into Kullu Valley is quite magical (check our Instagram page for pictures).
So plan your next corporate outing with us for 1500Rupees per night per person and get the following as per our full-board plan:
- Accommodation in tents on single, twin and triple sharing.
- Unlimited portions of Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner: Most of the meals we serve are made or organic vegetables. We serve both veg and non-veg meals offering variety for guests. A typical meal at FootlooseCamps includes dal, rice, dry-vegetable, roti, and the green salad.
- Evening Bonfire and music (though we, as hosts, are not much into music, and we appreciate the sound of the jungle, and a nearby waterfall, we have an in-house music system good enough for groups wanting to dance and enjoy a little.
- Unlimited hot drinks: English tea, lemon tea, ginger-lemon tea, and coffee.
- Limited local alcoholic drinks of Ara and Lugad made of fermented rice (yes, the one you must have seen in the Bollywood movie ‘Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani’)
- English speaking hosts 24*7 for any personal assistance.
- Morning Yoga session
- Day trekking to a few local viewpoints with an expert English-speaking guide.
We also organize rock-climbing, bouldering, and seasonal skiing/snowboarding for an extra cost. Contact us to ask for prices (prices vary basis on group size and personal customization of the activity).
or call: 8800763430 | 8285695030